Sunday, October 27, 2013

Family

My family defines me. I love my family to the moon and back and I think that throughout the 15 years that I have been a part of their lives it has influenced my culture in many different ways. The history of every family is different and mine is to. From a Scottish, secular humanist to on the otherside a Jewish New Yorker I have a very complex but amzing family. This contrast has brought many stories and tales into my life that I have taken and will spread to my children. My parents have worked at Nike for many years now so sports and sportswear have also been a big impact on my life. I have been involved in many different sports in my life including baseball, basketball, soccer, tennis, golf and skiing. Lastly the definition of beauty has also influenced my life because of who I live with. My mom, dad and sister all think beauty is in everyone its a matter of how you express it.

No comments:

Post a Comment