Sunday, October 27, 2013

Geography

Geography is a really big part of me. I love where I am from and where I have lived for the past 15 years. I would say Oregon is as beautiful and wackadoodle as they come and it makes you feel accepted no matter who you are. No matter who you are or where you come from Oregon is open arms as they say. I feel like where I am from is so unique and there is such a bond and loving compassion for anyone you see walkoing down the sidewalk. This has definitley affected my lifstyle. Language, Clothing and style, history, definition of beauty and intelligence, food, transportation, you name it these are all altered compared to any other person living in the United States because of where I am from. That's why where I am from is such a big part of my culture in every way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment